ABOUT THE JOURNAL
AlQalam Journal of Medical and Applied Sciences- AJMAS (eISSN: 2707-7179) is an international peer-viewed open access academic journal published two time per year by University of Tripoli Alahlia, Libya.
AJMAS encourages new ideas and works in fields of Medical, biological, health, and applied sciences and it publishes high quality original papers, theory-based empirical papers, review papers, case reports, conference reports/papers, technology reports, book reviews, commentaries, events and news.
We welcome papers from both academicians and practitioners on either experimental or theoretical in areas.
Open Access Policy
In order to ensure the maximum exposure of AJMAS contents, we adopted the open access policy, meaning that;
- All the articles published in AJMAS are made freely accessible online immediately after publication in an easily readable format, without any subscription or registration barrier. All the published articles are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
- Articles can be shared and adapted, provided the attribution for the work is given and that the work is not used for commercial purposes.The journal also allows the authors to self-archive the final accepted version of the articles on any OAI-compliant institutional/subject-based repository.
All the manuscripts submitted to AJMAS will be subjected to the double-blinded peer-review process;
- The manuscript will be reviewed by three suitable experts in the respective subject area.
- The reports of all the reviewers will be considered while deciding on acceptance/revision or rejection of a manuscript.
- Editor-In-Chief will make the final decision, based on the reviewer’s comments.
- Editor-In-Chief can ask one or more advisory board members for their suggestions upon a manuscript, before making the final decision.
- Associate editor and review editors provide administrative support to maintain the integrity of the peer-review process.
- In case, authors challenge the editor’s negative decision with suitable arguments, the manuscript can be sent to one more reviewer and the final decision will be made based upon his recommendations.
All the articles published in AJMAS are distributed under a creative common’s attribution CC International license. The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright of their work.
Author Self-Archiving Policy
The journal allows the authors to self-archive pre-print, post-print and publisher’s version of the articles in any OAI-compliant repository.
- The authors should ensure the originality of their contents while preparing a manuscript draft.
- In case the authors have used the work and/or words of others this must be appropriately cited or quoted.
- All the articles submitted to AJMAS shall be screened for plagiarism using iThenticate (online plagiarism detection software).
- In case, plagiarism is detected during the review/editorial process, such manuscript(s) will be rejected immediately.
- If the plagiarism is proven after publication, such manuscript(s) will be retracted from the journal and an appropriate announcement will be placed in this regard. We can also consider appropriate action against authors depending upon the seriousness of the case.
Debarring the authors from publication in the future.
- We can bring such instants in notice of author’s funding agencies, author’s institutes (where they work) and to the original authors whose work has been plagiarized.
- COPE flow charts shall also be considered while dealing with plagiarism complaints.
Complaints and appeals
Authors & readers can submit their complaints/appeal to the editor or the publisher of the journal through email . All the complaints will assign a unique complaint number by the publisher. Authors/readers can use complaint numbers for further follow-up.
The author(s) of each article appearing in this Journal is/are solely responsible for the content thereof; neither the AlQalam Journal of Medical and Applied Sciences nor its editors or publisher or anyone else involved in creating, producing or distribution assumes any liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information provided in the Journal, nor shall they be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of the AlQalam Journal of Medical and Applied Sciences.
Meet our editorial board who is responsible for reviewing type setting …etc
Dr. Tarik Ali
Faculty of Science
Gharyan University, LIBYA
AlQalam Journal of Medical and Applied Sciences (AJMAS) is a peer-viewed international academic research journal published two times per year by University of Tripoli Alahlia, Libya. AJMAS encourages new ideas and works in fields of Medical, biological and health science and it publishes high quality original papers, theory-based empirical papers, review papers, case reports, conference reports/papers, technology reports, book reviews, commentaries, events and news.
If you wish to publish Research Paper/Article kindly follows our Author Guidelines and fill The Submission form here